Friday, February 23, 2007

Musichole Compilation # 1

This is a new kind of post in this blog. From time to time I will upload a compilation of songs wich I have chosen. Those tunes will have a common thing...
The first compilation is about Portuguese Music from different styles like rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic...I hope you enjoy and I´m waiting for your opinions about them...

Musichole Compilation # 1

Playlist:
Bandex - Nite Line
Buraka Som Sistema - Yah! feat. Petty
Cool Hipnoise - Come As You Are
Deep In - In a Summer time
Fusionlab feat. Kalaf - Havemos de ir a Viana
Gomo - Feeling Alive
Linda Martini - Amor Combate
Loopless - Pink blue hotel
Loto - Cuckoo Plan
M.A.U. - I Need A Priest
Sam The Kid - Alma gémea
Sérgio Godinho - Com Um Brilhozinho Nos Olhos
The Gift - Driving You Slow
Vicious Five - Bad Mirror

2 comentários:

Anonymous said...

Downloading right now. I'll let you know what I think about it after listened to it. You have an awsome blog here dude. Keep up the good work. I discovered your blog last week and saw some pretty cool stuff. Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

I like Sam the kid a lot. Nice tune that is. Vicious five i also pretty nice to listen to. Keep them coming becuase this is a nice way to discover some other music were I usualy listen to. Thnx mate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails