Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Musichole Compilation # 8

Back with another compilation...and once again with Portuguese bands...I hope you enjoy. Write some comments and tell me what you think about them...

Musichole Compilation # 8

Playlist:
1. Born A Lion - John Captain
2. Bunnyranch - Little Bird Get In Shape
3. D30 - Couldn't Care At All
4. Dapunksportif - I Can´t Move (But My Head Runs Like A Horse)
5. Green Machine - The Never Ending Train Is Gonna Stop For You To Change
6. Houdini Blues - Bailare
7. Legendary Tiger Man - Honey, You're Too Much
8. Plastica - United Lonely people
9. The Poppers - Ms A
10. Vicious Five - Bad Mirror
11. Wraygunn - Drunk Or Stoned
12. You Should Go Ahead - Wake Up Song

2 comentários:

Anonymous said...

wow, great to find someone posting LEGENDARY TIGER-MAN!!!

Is he known in Portugal, famous or rather notorious?

keep on your good work
dj667@web.de

Anonymous said...

Hello Dany, lol, I'm Lucy (and Lara)...
You have certainly a great blog but I must tell you that our musical tastes are not quite the same... I'm a little more romantic... But keep going, you're in the right way... I will send your link blog to some friends because I'm sure they will love it! Hugs and kisses

Related Posts with Thumbnails