Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back !!!

Hello .. I´m back ... Now I´ll post more regularly .. Ever wander where I´ve been since all this time? Well take a look to the places I went .. and I never leave Portugal ...


Folgosa do Douro






                                                    Aveiro







Viana Do Castelo

                                             Rio Minho










Well .. As you see I don´t have to go far away to be in beautiful places...
Enough said .. the live concerts are in the previous post ... Enjoy ...

5 comentários:

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Gunboy 3 said...

Dittos to that!

lady.bug said...

Sim senhor coisas giras e bonitas!

Anonymous said...

Sim senhori!!!
Agora como é que tu estiveste em aveiro e nao disseste nada?
Pah isso nao se faz...lol
Porta-te
Flau..to...lento XD

Waffle Recipes said...

Thannks great post

Related Posts with Thumbnails