Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Years of Musichole ...

That´s right ... 3 years of regular posting... Lots and lots of concerts ans dj sets all for free ... I want to thanks all of you that have: left comments and opinion - supported the blog - spread the world around in the web... Keep doing it !! This blog is for you and for those that haven´t discovered it yet!If you want to help spread the word about it, you have some options in the right like Twitter, Stumbleupon, Blogcatalog, Digg, Technorati, Reddit etc ...

Since it´s the birthday, I´ll try to post as much as I can... all for you ...

Today I start a new kind of post. I´ll make you discover new Portuguese bands. Today "The Portugals" are invited !


And the MP3 for you to download : The Portugals - Give it to me

0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails