Monday, July 20, 2009

Bishop Allen and The Young Gods

Last Thursday and Friday I had the pleasure to go to the Bishop Allen and Young Gods concerts. That was 2 nice surprise for me. I never heard anything from Bishop Allen but I enjoyed a lot their indie pop sound ... I also taped the concert but the quality is not that good and I don´t have the hardware, software or knowledge to edit the concert so you can download the show, edit it and upload it if you want in rapidshare (or similar) or as a torrent

Bishop Allen - Live @ Festival Manta, Centro Cultural Vila Flor, Guimarães, Portugal 16-07-2009

Those who were waiting for a Young Gods concerts must have been surprised! The show they presented was about Woodstock 1969. They´ve played songs from The Who, Santana, Jimi Hendrix and more but with the typical sound of TYG. All of this with the projection of a documentary . Here´s a small  sample of what you can hear and see. Enjoy ....





1 comentários:

Shawn De Costa(ubuntusl) said...

very nice blog buddy. im ubuntusl
http://slubuntu.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails