Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Musichole Compilation # 18 - Woodstock 1969

Last month, was the 40th birthday of WoodstockFestival. It was one of the moments that changed the history of Rock and Roll. I decided to celebrate this birthday by giving you a small compilation with some of the music that have been heard back then. I hope you like my selection ... Enjoy ...

Woodstock 1969

Playlist:

01 Richie Havens - Freedom
02 Arlo Guthrie - Walking Down The Line
03 Santana - Soul Sacrifice
04 Mountain - Blood Of The Sun
05 Canned Heat - Going Up The Country
06 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Commotion
07 Creedence Clearwater Revival - I put a spell on you
08 Janis Joplin - Try
09 Janis Joplin - Ball & Chain
10 Sly and The Family Stone - Dance To The Music; Music Lover; I Want To Take You Higher
11 The Who - See me, feel me
12 Jefferson Airplane - White rabbit
13 Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends
14 Country Joe & The Fish - Rock & Soul Music
15 Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return); Stepping Stone
16 Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner


0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails